Are you currently or previously in a career in public health? Would you like to tell your story and tell our audience about your work and how you got there? If so, please consider participating in one of our podcast interviews or even writing a blog post for us.
If you are interested in being interviewed, please keep in mind the following:
- There are some places where you need to be cleared for an interview through your job’s public information officer or public relations department. If this is the case, please make sure to have clearance to be interviewed by us before you contact us. We cannot be held responsible if you needed to be cleared and were not, and we don’t have time to clear everyone that wants to be interviewed.
- We will edit the interview for time and content, and the final format and content of the interview is completely up to us. That said, should you want the interview taken off the air (or offline) once it is published, please let us know immediately. You will be given a copy of the podcast (via a link to the MP3 file) about two working days before it is posted. Please discuss with us any aspects that you like or dislike about your interview.
- There will be an “unedited” version of the interview posted on the blog but not published to the podcast stream. These are usually longer and contain all the little errors here and there from the interview. So please be mindful of what you say — and how you say it — during our entire conversation.
There is also an opportunity for you to write a blog post about your experiences in public health. We want you tell your story in any way you feel most comfortable. If being interviewed and having your voice go on air is not your thing, then we would be happy to have you write a blog post for us to publish. If you want to go that route, please keep in mind the following:
- You retain all rights to your writing. We will not sell it to any third parties. However, if third parties want to link to your blog post or use it in any way that is consistent with copyright laws in the United States, they can do so. You may edit your blog post at any time by sending us an updated copy. And you may request that we take it down at any time.
- Please submit your ideas to us by email at ren.f.najera (at) me (dot) com. We will review your pitch and get back to you about submitting your blog post.
We look forward to hearing from you.